While your Lennox® heating system can’t talk to you, it does have a process to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control panel has double LED lights that can display a fault code. Subject to the malfunction, your heating system might display continuous or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary HVAC fixes you can finish on your own, most tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your heating system won’t kick on or provide heated air, get in touch with MPC Heating & Cooling at 308-832-4321 for experienced furnace repair in Chadron.
Our specialists will rapidly spot and take care of the issue, even if you don’t have a Lennox heating system. We can fix all kinds or makes—and get the comfort reintroduced to your residence without delay.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Flickering Light on My Heating System Mean?
Your heater uses lights to flash code when it isn’t working right. It also engages this system to let you know it’s working properly.
Normal heating involves:
- Both lights flash slowly—furnace running correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—heater is initiating the call for heat.
If you realize that a solitary light flashing slowly and the other flashing rapidly, your heater might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heating system is running properly. It means the flame sensing rod might have build-up or in the incorrect location on the burner. Contact us at 308-832-4321 for help.
Here are several other of the most typical errors for Lennox heaters.
Furnace Won’t Start
Here are a few of the light sequences you could see when your heating system refuses to or keep heating. The bulk of these issues need to be handled by a professional, like one from MPC Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of LED lights are extinguished. This signifies your heater might not have power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the heater fuse has not flipped. Attempt to reset the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it rapidly turns off after you reset it, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 308-832-4321.
- A single light is continuous and the other is blinking slowly. This shows the flame rollout switch is probably malfunctioning. The component is an important safety guard that helps in preventing fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t try to repair this problem yourself.
- An individual light is flashing rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This often means power polarity has been inverted. Your furnace may have a wiring error that needs professional support from MPC Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This signifies your furnace’s blower motor probably isn’t running. This piece moves hot air from the heater into your residence. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing a problem with this component.
- A single light is blinking slowly and the other is flashing fast. This means your heating system might have low voltage or a short circuit. Call our professionals at 308-832-4321 for support.
- One light is blinking on, on and off while the other flashes on, off, on. This indicates there may be a malfunction with your furnace’s control panel or wiring. MPC Heating & Cooling can determine the fault and handle it.
- The duo of lights show every other slow flashes. This means your heater possibly has a flame failure. There might be trouble with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Contact us at 308-832-4321 for assistance.
- One light flashes slowly while the other remains continuous. This often signifies your furnace’s limit switch is open. The switch prevents your furnace from becoming too warm. Contact the professionals at MPC Heating & Cooling for help.
Furnace Blower Operates But No Warm Air
Here’s what may be at fault when you observe your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t receiving any warm air.
- The pair of lights are giving every other fast flashes. This signifies your furnace ignitor might be broken. This part lights gas in your heater to produce heat and should be fixed by a professional from MPC Heating & Cooling.
Depend on Us for Skilled Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system fixed fast, trust the professionals at MPC Heating & Cooling. Our technicians will handle the error quickly and have your home feeling relaxing again in no time. Call us at 308-832-4321 or contact us online to get an appointment today.