No matter what time of year it is, and no matter how cold or hot is it outside, there is one thing that we all rely on in our homes: comfort. Essentially, that our air conditioner and furnace will work efficiently and keep us comfortable. This consistent comfort through the changing of the seasons can only be accomplished through regularly scheduled air conditioner service. It’s something that most homeowners put off or forget about, but now is the best time to have your air conditioner checked before the spring breeze turns up. These services on your system not only ensure your comfort, but they also can identify and fix possible problems before they fully appear.
Here are a number of things you can expect from the pros during an air conditioner service:
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to make sure that your system is running at its peak and that they are clear of dust or dirt.
- Check the filters in your system to make sure that there isn’t a dirty filter pushing your system to work harder than it should be, harming the energy efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
- Check the refrigerant levels to confirm that they are at the proper levels. Levels of refrigerant that are too high or too low can hinder the efficiency of your system.
- Check the overall system performance to find if there are any potential problems that they might need to look at again moving forward.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for quiet operation of your system.
The experts at MPC Heating & Cooling know just how to keep your heating and cooling system operating at its best performance. You should never have to compromise your comfort because of an issue with your air conditioner – take care of your investment and let our experts at MPC Heating & Cooling keep your comfort as their top priority. Give them a call at 308-832-4321 or arrange an appointment online to get your heating and cooling system through maintenance ASAP.