While your Lennox® heating system isn’t able to chat with you, it possesses a procedure to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its motherboard has a set of LED lights that can display a fault code. Depending on the failure, your heating system could display continuous or flashing lights.
While there are a few simple heating fixes you can complete without an expert, many fixes are best taken care of by the professionals. When your heating system refuses to turn on or put out heated air, contact MPC Heating & Cooling at 308-832-4321 for experienced furnace repair in Chadron.
Our experts will speedily determine and repair the malfunction, even if you don’t use a Lennox heating system. We can service whichever kinds or makes—and get the warmth reintroduced to your house without delay.
What Does the Flashing Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater relies on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses this system to let you know it’s operating properly.
Normal heating includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating properly.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is beginning to call for heat.
If you notice a lone light flashing slowly and the other blinking fast, your heater may have a low flame signal. This can happen even when your furnace is operating properly. It means the flame sensing rod could need to be cleaned or in the incorrect area on the burner. Contact us at 308-832-4321 for assistance.
Here are a few other of the most common errors for Lennox furnaces.
Heater Won’t Start
Here are a few of the light patterns you could see when your heating system refuses to or keep heating. Most of these problems need to be fixed by a professional, like one from MPC Heating & Cooling.
- All LED lights are extinguished. This indicates your heating system might not have electricity. Examine the breaker box to confirm the furnace fuse isn’t triggered. Attempt to reset the fuse if it is in the “off” spot. If it rapidly flips following a reset, don’t touch the breaker and contact us at 308-832-4321.
- One light is unchanging and the other is flickering slowly. This signifies the flame rollout switch is likely malfunctioning. The switch is a critical safety guard that helps in avoiding fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t seek to take care of this malfunction without professional help.
- An individual light is flickering fast and the other is flashing slowly. This typically signifies power polarity has been transposed. Your heater might have a wiring error that needs specialized support from MPC Heating & Cooling.
- The pair of lights are flashing slowly. This indicates your furnace’s blower motor likely isn’t working. This piece moves heated air from the furnace into your house. We can help in pinpointing what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- An individual light is blinking slowly and the other is blinking fast. This means your heating system may have not enough voltage or a short circuit. Call our technicians at 308-832-4321 for assistance.
- One light is flashing on, on, off while the other blinks on, off, on. This signifies there may be an issue with your HVAC system’s motherboard or wiring. MPC Heating & Cooling can locate the error and take care of it.
- Both lights show every other slow flickers. This signifies your HVAC system possibly has a flame problem. There may be an issue with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Reach out to us at 308-832-4321 for help.
- An individual light flashes slowly while the other remains steady. This usually means your HVAC system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch stops your heating system from overheating. Reach out to the pros at MPC Heating & Cooling for assistance.
Heater Blower Works But No Warm Air
Here’s what could be broken when you notice your heating equipment’s blower fan on, but you aren’t gaining any warmth.
- The pair of lights are giving alternate fast flashes. This means your furnace ignitor could not be working. This component lights energy in your heating system to create warmth and should be fixed by a specialist from MPC Heating & Cooling.
Turn to Us for Professional Furnace Repair
When you have to have your heating system in working order without delay, depend on the specialists at MPC Heating & Cooling. Our pros will repair the fault without delay and have your space feeling cozy again in no time. Contact us at 308-832-4321 or contact us online to request an appointment now.