As spring begins, you could be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Chadron? Even if your air conditioning system is up-to-date or was running well last summer.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t buy a brand-new vehicle and never expect to request any maintenance for it, such as putting in fresh oil or putting on new tires.
The same applies for your air conditioner. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving parts. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving components can wear out.
Having your unit checked seasonally by a MPC Heating & Cooling pro can help spot minor issues before they turn into large meltdowns. (And cause your unit to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your system clean. Since your cooling system is placed outdoors, it’s more vulnerable to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your unit’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling an expert to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your AC efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate in your system can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy use—and a bigger cooling bill!
- It could prolong your unit’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and could even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly cooling costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your tech will closely examine parts and complete a cycle of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into large problems that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free operation throughout the warmest days. After your unit is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your system is ready to deliver worry-free air. Even on the most humid days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC service should include an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the work we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Complete equipment order
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat calibration
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll finish:
- Replace air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Immediately with MPC Heating & Cooling
Now is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our MPC Heating & Cooling pros a call at 308-832-4321 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to browse our exclusive offers for savings on your approaching service.