Is the upcoming year the year of a brand-new, high-efficiency Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new HVAC installation is an outstanding investment. When you take time to find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for many years
As your trusted team of heating specialists, MPC Heating & Cooling boasts a reputation for seasoned furnace installation in Chadron. We use our years of experience to recommend brands and features that offer the highest energy efficiency. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see even more savings! But don’t delay, since this offer is only available until February 2nd, 2024. Take a look at a few of the details below and give MPC Heating & Cooling a call at 308-832-4321 when you’re ready to request your free, no-obligation quote for your 2024 furnace!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
Like any utility system, you’ll want to consider everything that makes up the total cost of a new furnace. Influences could be things like:
- Proper sizing of the furnace: Large or multistory homes will want a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to choose the right size furnace according to your specific heating needs.
- Energy efficiency: Higher efficiency furnaces use the least amount of power needed to produce enough heat, limiting energy use with no loss in comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that can add up to!
- Features: Furnaces with innovative features like compatibility with smart thermostats are typically a little more expensive up front. But it’s also true, however, that such features can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The core idea is that installing a new furnace is about more than the initial cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you shouldn’t wait until the existing system is on its last leg. Proper timing of furnace replacement ensures you aren’t wasting money on repair costs for the original.
4 Advantages of Installing a New Furnace
Upgrading to a new furnace can deliver so much more for you and your home than just dependable heat. For example, they can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are designed with strict energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Stronger performance with features like variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors can adapt their performance to use minimal energy for the desired temperature.
- Integration with Smart Home Accessories: New furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like a smart thermostat, opening new possibilities for managing your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The more effective your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Begin 2024 on a High Note with MPC Heating & Cooling and New Furnace Installation
Enhancing your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot faster and much less stressful these days. With some assistance from MPC Heating & Cooling, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of expert installers will keep at it until we find and set you up with a model that meets those needs.
Interested in starting the new year on a warmer note? Ask for your free quote for new furnace installation today, and make sure you take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.