Don’t begin your summer without a booked air conditioner tune-up from a MPC Heating & Cooling professional. We often forget about HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of importance, but routine air conditioner service can help your system perform, keeping you cozy and cool all season long. These annual services do more than just keep you comfortable, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner working as usefully as possible, therefore keeping your home more comfortable. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to check that you are obtaining maximum benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – Summers in Chadron are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to stop working. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about malfunctions or repairs in the middle of the season. Our experts can look for warnings and reveal issues for your air conditioner and caution you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be operating properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will influence how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner service and adjust things appropriately.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be swapped out according to the manufacturer’s advice, so the sanitation of your filters will always be examined during a maintenance visit. Dirty filters cause your air conditioner to work harder than it has to and can also force the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have gathered on the outside or indoor coils of your system. This dust can cause air conditioners to use more energy than needed and is crucial to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our experts will guarantee that all operating parts of the air conditioner are running cohesively together.
Our pros at MPC Heating & Cooling in Chadron provide top-notch and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a tune-up or a full-on replacement. They are happy to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any time via 308-832-4321.